- 1 cup cornflakes, finely crushed
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and grated
- Spray oil, for frying
Topping: Sliced granny smith apple, walnuts and honey for topping
1. Whisk together the milk, vanilla and eggs in a small bowl.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornflakes, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt until combined.
3. All in the milk mixture and whisk until smooth. Fold in apple.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat and spray with oil.
5. Place a ¼ cup of batter per pancake in frypan and cook until golden brown, 2-3mins each side.
6. Repeat with remaining batter, wiping the frypan clean each batch.
7. Serve immediately with toppings.