- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Red Capsicum Diced
- 1 Lime
- 1 Handful of Coriander
- 1 Red Chili (optional)
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel avocado and cut out. Discard the pit. Chop and add green flesh to a bowl.
- Mince garlic through a garlic press.
- Wash lime and squeeze the juice and add to the avocado and garlic.
- Add diced tomatoes, onion, chili and capsicum.
- Mix and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Add salt and pepper to suit. Perfect with Tortilla Chips.